Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

The moment arises and the enkindled awakens the mind. I part myself to become moved through my own desire and an enthusiastic heart, and a well stilled resolve. I open the kindled box of imported and dig deep within it, to find the shadowed root and the moistened fold.

I mark the code of my being with the emulating speed of my deep longing. I long for the joy of an embarked journey that now floats freely from the shore. I embark on the silence needed to convey safety, health, happiness, and life built on ease. Ease that makes resolve emanate life, not death.
~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#22 Omnidirectional Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Germinational Essentiality of Limitless Perception of Bliss State
Vibration Imprint that is essential from Beyond Source, to enable one to allow and enjoy the State of Unlimited Wellness, and stop the duality of what goes up must come down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.