Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Earth Seed of Ether (Space): Rebirth

The silent word beats within me with a pulse steady and equipped. 
I await the digging force that frees me, my foot, and my countenance. I hold all obligations 6 feet away, and culture 
myself into the form of being I am.

I open the very sequence I need and step into the void of this new evolving time, I do not plant my feet, but instead begin to plant the new seeds needed for a stable future of love, compassion, and unity.

The making of what is deepest to thread is what is now moving, so that much will be ready at the moment of need. ~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#65 Body Zero Imprintsial Healing Pattern Deck
This Imprintsial Pattern sets the momentual volume of time and space relationshipial volume, of recognition in the moment of stillness, actualized as real and of essence in the State of Beingness, as Onement  of Three.
This enables the Body Zero to function as the Trinary Beingness that it requires, to maintain harmony and alignment within its tissue, bone, and organ matrix system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.