Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Ether Seed of Air: Logos, The Word

Inside the motional of the beginning determines the position of evolvement, and I sit in the desire of the evolving word of what moves grace into being.

I take hold of my hearted Presence and embody my desire of compassion in the spoken medium. Grace consumes me and I allow myself to devour love as a new residence of time. The word positions my longing and I deeply listen to the spoken knowing of who I am.

I speak the words of longing and grace and accept myself as needed in this world of words. ~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#3 Fairy Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This is the Realm Awareness of the Circular Movement of thought that spirals in transcendence of limited linear movement. The Circulatorial Aspiration of thought, once set in Highest Potential, is capable of transcending all limited thought, because it allows one to go beyond linear thought of movement that does not have Knowing and Feeling in alignment.
Once Knowing and Feeling are aligned and set in Highest Potential, this evolutionary leap beyond linear thought, is set. This upward spiral of circular movement creates the bliss of the Inner Dream, and is Felt throughout the Dream Span of the Sixth Dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.