Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Ether Seed of Water: Daring

Spot on is the mark that erases the doubt and changes 
the mind to dare. The spoken of my questions moves 
more freely. I ask what I haven't asked for before. 
I open my heart to receive a new score of memory 
that will soothe, comfort, and strengthen me.

I hope the hope of ease and love. I become more daring 
as I begin to even more deeply care for myself and those 
I love. The mental frame is square and I touch all 
the corners to meet with the midwifing of change 
and healing. ~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#60 Body Zero Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprintsial Pattern formulates quantralized 
momentual valuation, of position and placement 
of each moment in time and space, as it moves toward, 
and evolves through, the Periwinkle Portal of time 
space uneclipsed by reversal hyperspace energies.
This enables the closing of portals that support 
eclipsing reversal energy systems and matrixes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.