Pages

Monday, March 23, 2020

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

The Twice Told of my life summons me beyond regret. I form in my posture a new rising volume of belief and acceptance. 
Once this is fully done, there will be a renewal of what Is and what is not. We were all born under the face of not, and we now open our hearts to the Yes.

We are becoming uncorded from what does not yield our freedom, love, and compassion. We note ourselves becoming more summarized and less paralleled. I become only one being of great vision, love, and a blessed causality. I will call myself to unite all its folds in one now position of found compassion, love, and unifying Presence. Renewal and Ready. 

"Because men do not perfectly -- believe or imagine the result is that arts are uncertain when they might be wholly certain." 
~ Paracelsus 1493-1541

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#18 Celtic Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprint transmutes patterns of Self judgment, through
re-calibrating essence Imprints of misperception and misconception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.