Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Ether Seed of Water: Daring

Speaking forward into the Black of night. The small seed of water, that sits in the deep black pitch of Ether (space), begins to betray its hidden ways of the ineffable Need.

I, as a seed of water, sit deep in the black Pitch of the Galaxy of She. I am quiet for the heard, as it approaches my heart, and the lock is no longer frozen to the key.

I turn the core of me, x2, inside the lock, and I heat the key as the fire of transformation. I dare the core of me to accept the excess that leads to the Palace of Wisdom. I am curled into the nest of inevitability that needs my warmth to embody the Aemblic  egg that has now matured inside the nested reality that I live.

To sit quietly, yet so passionately, and listen for the click clack of a new conscious life that I am becoming.  
"The road to excess leads to the palace of Wisdom." William Blake
"If the fool would persist in his folly, he would become wise." William Blake
~Raven SuSane, Clarity


#36 Recognitional Imprintsial Healing Deck
Being
Being is beyond belief and it can stand before all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.