Pages

Monday, March 9, 2020

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

The marking of Intent upon the redes of my passage, I encode my present needs. I am moving slowly, but directly, opening the caverns of what now will move. Internal Grace moving through me, and I accept the acute timing I hold.

I travel within the truth I weave, and I comfort myself with the sounds of meaning. What is now emulating through me is listened through deeply formulating curves that allow progress.

I put my hand inside the sleeve of my father's fox fur coat. My father born in Pisces, the fish, and disappeared in the element of water and air. The Bermuda Triangle, a place of mystery and disappearance. I renew my relationship with mystery, and fold my arms around his presence in my life, as hope. ~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#24 Holographic Imprintsial Healing Pattern Deck
Momentual Acceleration is moved into position and place, through the hyperspace volume set, of highest potential totality awareness.
This movement supports the organ level of Body Zero Holographic 
Projection.
This imprint moves the sub-sequential layers, necessary for full penetration to the core seed essence of Self, so that full manifestation is achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.