Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

Walking through this time with what I know profoundly takes a bold nature that I do not always feel I have. I describe to myself how much deeper I go and sit, is that boldness that supports.

When one is finally able to dream bigger, there is a boldness that drives it through. There is a coming forward now that allows more room around the need within life. It is more between all my senses, and I begin to allow my dream to move without expectation.

The precision of thought can now maneuver my longings in a way that I can open to new thought. Hope and distance.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#32 Recognitional Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Love Beyond 
Love beyond the need for support outside of Center.
Love beyond the feeling of loss and separation.
Love before the knowing judged the feeling as
inadequate and created the time space dysfunction.
Love allows the Self to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.