Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy

The sacred sits openly in this day. I come close to the final square and the cube of a widened Intent. In order to exist within the realm of potency, I must allow the turn and know this curve will be with ease.

I open my heart to its own desire and follow my own Presence, to allow more assimilation of all I need to move this year's constancy of Compassion.

All that seems out of order is just the reworking of what is desired into order. Alchemy, the justified equation elements to create the balance needed for ease. Do not push through. Stop and wait till what was pushing cannot. ~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#26 Recognitional Christ Light Imprintsial Healing Pattern Deck
Respect is Recognition, not fear.
Be Centered.
Be Guided.
Be Known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.