Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

Taking my Breath forward, I accompany my thought 
with new patterns for my life. More conscious, 
more diplomatic in the ranges and territories 
of my own current position.

I am moving in more ways of diplomacy with 
first how I see myself, and then how I see others,
and the needs of my world.

All capitals fall into the nouns of what names me,
my opinions, and choices. I flow into the ride 
of this wave, and dive deep inside it and up
to ride again.

I create each association in my life with less
judgment and explore unknown territory.
How do I console my wishes and dreams,
as they must begin to shift and flow?

I sit into the exact that councils me now.
Reach and hold, hold and reach, take into
the hand of the palm of this time.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#16 Omnidirectional Healing Imprintsial 
Pattern Deck
PerspectiveUpward Spiral
Vibrational Imprint of the upward life
 of emotional energy due to the upward
life, in the ratio of quantralized speed,
of the Knowing and Feeling in alignment,
without distortment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.