Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

When commonality approaches I often seek the accepted larger view, that will motion more hope to me that I cannot previously rise. I hold this day in the palm of my hand, and allow and allow pleasure a seat in my life, as I travel.

I am now more conscious of what simple pleasures give to me in my life. I hold the music of Ether, as it moves what was heavy into a much more lighted way of thinking. All Etherous Ravens are familiar with this time of incubation, and seek it like a butterfly when the time of ready sets.

Seeing light in the square of black is the sight that windows the view of my way. Incubation, funneled wing of distance.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#29 Recognitional Imprintsial Healing Pattern Deck
Actions of Center
Actions of Center are the successive moments of stillness
used to recognize highest potentiality of movement
from one's own center, not others.
These actions are what creates the success of change
in one's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.