Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

Water Seed of Fire: Creative Tension

The sacred reaches like a thread of imagination and crosses me over to the solid motion of a more stable course. The inner most strength I call upon to create and abide with this time of gestational state of emergence.

Organic seeds on their way and I will speak to each one as it comes to the fold. The central fixture of this time and timing is forming a closer resolve, and I bend to light the fire of creative tension.

I will wash with fire and dry with water, and that will console 
the spirit of the creative tension. I now know what heat is for, 
and I always wash my hands with fire and dry them with water.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#11 Manifestational Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprint notarizes sound form, into momentual into form set, from within the without.
This enables the manifested form seen, to move potential as calculated, through number sets mobilized to zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.