Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Air Seed of Air: Supernal Nurturer

The day awakens me and strongly cradles me in my 
swing of Ash floating in my Tree. I am able to go 
deeper, as the nurturing posture of our world begins 
to awaken to the Mother.

The contents of this time opens the hearts 
of our awaited selves. I count on my hands 
the precision of my digits, as I feed them 
the waters of my ancient water memories.

To sit inside the fold of what is here, there, 
and after there, is easier now. Time wraps around 
me and we all begin to adjust to the giving 
of what has never been given before. 
Rights to play, immerse, deepen, read, 
be inside of Gaia, be mothered, is what is now 
needed to stay alive. Awesome.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#2 Creativity Imprintsial Healing 
Pattern Deck
Inner Expressionary Imprint
This creates the will necessary to engage 
in the function of manifestation of 
dream discernment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.