Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy

Sitting more deeply into who I am, I awaken myself to my own work. I listen to the graces given to me. I am grateful for the sound of She within me, and I listen more acutely. I must rise the heat and cool the process in an exact manner of precision.

The fibers of my life are keen to the potency of word and language. I listen in a curve. Alchemy, a state of mind I have become keenly aware of. As I expand this relationship of sound and fibers, I begin to realize that it is through the hearing that creates survival and thriving for me.

The alchemy's position changes and I listen for the fold, the bend, the curve, and I am able to shift. I become an alchemical Rede.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#15 Body Zero Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprintsial Pattern creates a sequel momentum maximator, that will bring the continual flow of the harmonies of tone, throughout the Body Zero triaxillary formulatory system.
This system works in concordance with the momentual flow of the omnidirectional formulation of Trinary Code.
This will be used by Body Zero, to facilitate and adjust its rotational movement into the Highest Potential Holographic Projection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.