Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

Sitting more forward into this day, I move my creative effervescence into the light. I speak from the void with a more formed reference and call upon the Rede to support me.

I locate the strength of water within me and I take in the essence of my constant prayer of Compassion. I move carefully to embody the rise of this time of air progressing through my restorative Rede of Presence.

Allowing the flow to rise with the enthusiasm of this time, I honor my rhythm. ~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#8 Body Zero Imprintsial Healing Pattern Deck
This Imprintsial Pattern brings forward feminine essence's programmed pattern response of what the feminine Holographic Projection is presently imaging, forwarded into present time and space calculation.
This Imprint then over-rides the present feminine essence requirement  and allows highest potential supportive response to be moved by the Body Zero , so that the reproductive response is moved with the supportive vibration of the unlimitedness of the Dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.