Pages

Monday, March 9, 2020

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

Following the deeper into itself, I accumulate forward movement without push. I awaken the kindled fire for the open nature I need, to be in the settling of Spirit I desire.

I love the core potential in my life and I fold into the softness of the bend in this time, to create the Synergy that is needed to question. The daily consuming of a deep need of allowance and potential.

I build one layer at a time, cutting free the unnecessary. The connections in my life are more quickened by this. ~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#2A Fairy Imprintsial Healing Pattern Deck
This works in support of Realm Awareness of Sound Recalulatory formulaizational speed of time manifestational thought. This manifestational thought projects the potentiality and possibilities of all form.
If one recognizes the power of his or her thought, one must also know and feel the potentiality in all moments in time. 
This imprint recalibrates this awareness and moves the knowing and feeling into alignment for effective discernment of calculators process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.