Pages

Friday, March 20, 2020

Air Seed of Fire: Mutual Harmony

What now looks on  is the same as what looks into, 
and these collaborating together can retain a posture 
of ease. We calm the beginning and we pick up the thread 
willing to weave into our lives.

I do not pretend to create the curve that is now 
surrounding me, but I do open myself to the wisdom 
of its coordinates. 
Realization, a word of lifting response embodies itself 
within this time, and we are grateful for the harmony it
builds through our day.

I employ the rede of significance, in the tone of 
what I use to see my life now. All of each of us
pick up the rede on our home mantle and play 
the call, and join into the sound of what frees 
the heart and soul of the Deep Forest of how we connect. 
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#2 Body Zero Imprintsial Healing Pattern Deck
This Imprintsial Pattern creates a sensory responsial
recorder for vortexial adjustment, so that Body Zero
tissue response can move into supportive response
to the circumforial recalculation that is in alignment
with angelic desired form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.