Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

The center is scattered to once again reclaim its Original pattern of Clarity. The coming forward is a time of relief. The sacred fold in the alchemical reach surrounds me, and I become completely absorbed in the motion of change. I regulate no longer my hold, and let go of the Need.

I am released of my delivery and accept the ease of my future. I know no longer the obstacle, as I have before, and accept this time of ignorance and speak only to my own spoken beloved. This is Ether Seed of Fire in my being of alchemical incubation.  ~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#27 Body Zero Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprintsial Pattern is a residual dequalifier that will remove patterns no longer in use, and allow the Zero Body filter system to recalculate and essence patterns that it no longer needs.
This has not yet been done by zero body levels before, because their filter system has not been capable of this kind of transcendent vibratory recalculation before.
Imprint through all filter systems and matrix layers fo Body Zero matrixial third dimensional forms. Imprint, Access, Activate, and Animate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.