Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Fire Seed of Ether: Transmutation

Sitting inside the quarterly mark, I unfold like a bud ready and the purpose exceeds the fold of relief. The solid confirmation has settled into my thought.

The making forward now walks between the folds of each bend I must make, to adjust to the transmutational flow that is now centering and uncentering our world. The forward memory of past moves forward into a closer view, and I realize I am changing past memories to free my future of distortions.

Fire Seed of Ether, what a hot seat for space. We are clearing all our spaces of what will not bend. I rest into this day with more allowance for success.  ~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#78 Body Zero Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Sound Beyond Sound is the most effective resonation.
This Imprint activates the resonalizational momentum 
of Sound Beyond Sound, so that it can mobilize 
Body Zero's responsial system into support 
of momentual awareness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.