Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Air Seed of Earth

Hoping the forward into place I set down my waist of time that wraps around our world. I hope the hope of feathers and strengthen my cord to who I love.

I talk the talk of ease and I pose my resilience into place. I hold myself, my family, and all I love safe inside the doorway of change. We are locked down in assurance of safety and we open our hearts more to the planetary need for awareness.

We sit inside the decision of squaring the circle which brings a new perspective of our time. The strength of Will is a consummate force that we all have whether we know it or not.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#15 Holographic Imprintsial Healing Pattern
The Equalizational need for the Body Zero to rotate in a trianary code is set through this imprint, and motivates the omnidirectional recognition of the trinary beingness, that is to be calculated, into the rotational flow of the Holographic Projection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.