Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

The spoken that comes slowly from under the question begins to lift me up. This is the way of this day, and more closely do I need to listen. I accept the deep order of today and the enthusiastic focus I need to move my intention of synergy.

The radiating skill of circumferic thinking is needed for this synergy. This is a skill of seeing a bigger picture in all directions, so the synergy can spin easily. I am moving several levels at once, and I must give my body permission to rest and recalculate.

In the middle is when the spin happens best. This is not exactly what I know, but it is what I must trust I know. I will it so.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#23 Flower Healing Inprintsial Pattern Deck
Sericia, Rose Banksia, Rose Xanthina
Is the trinitized vibrational movement, of known felt, before momentual overflow is required. This vibration will help completionary energy become one in the moment, so that hesitation does not create vacuum.
This essence helps Body Zero flow into movement without the break energy, that causes calcification in its circulatory system so that the transcendent energy required, for the perfect state of wellness can maintain its full energy level, without energy drops felt into being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.