Pages

Friday, April 10, 2020

Ether Seed of Ether (Space): Rebirth

"Space, Ether, is always pregnant with freedom and possibilities of fresh new starts and new approaches", Dr. John Munford, Magical Tattwas.

The morning opens with snow-- 'a poor man's fertilizer in the spring'. All seeks the edge of renewal and not a letter escapes my question. I pour myself into the space that fills and I open my heart to the emerging now.

All that comes to me is what I have called for in my longing of time. We all seek assistance in one way or another. We come to the space open with ether's reach, and peck our way out of the shell.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#6 Holographic Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Momentual enfoldment of the understanding, that eclipsial concordance is not part of the dream, so that all patterns that eclipse their color and tone, will move into the uneclipsial position and placement, so that the Holographic Projection can recalculate its inside outside, for alignment with the position and placement of the omnidirectional projection of Body Zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.