Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

The potency that is held in this time is open to much potential. The folding momentum allows us to see the Distance and corrugates it to the present moment. I communicate this to my enthusiastic heart of Gold.

I make capable my fire and illuminate the earth of my very substance. Each moment is caused by my attention and circumference of a negotiated need. I round the tp of my perspective and watch it then fit into place and the aemblic flask is positioned into place and the fire is gentle and sustaining.

There is a quicker fusion of what is now needed. I move inside the turn and occupy the thread of Potential.

~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#16 Manifestational Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprint provides the essensorial transcendent sequentialization, for the form set into being, in third dimensional awareness, and sight seen. 
This enables every form set to be material in form and provides the frame, for the structural beingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.