Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverence

Engendered space now moves through us and we maneuver our way through change. Inside the memory is a quiet repose and the nature of this time pulls me inward. The forgiving grace moves under the score of this time.

The cellular potential is moved through the timing and the fold is accepted, so that the memory is able to enter the time. I remember through the position of opening and I count backward, as I maintain  my position and purpose.

I Intent all that rotates around me and I call forward a continuance of love. The full mark is made seen and I encounter less need not met. I become unwavered by the motion of this time and rest more deeply.



#55 Flower Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Iris, Borage, Blue Flag
This flower essence vibratory trinary pattern moves the unimaginable into the imaginable, so that the feeling of what is the dream projection is felt into form, and can be felt into being.
Once this is done the imaginable becomes potential, and potential is felt into being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.