Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

The folding element of this day is multiplied in many ways of acceptance. I incur a momentual volume of realization and this in itself consoles me. I accompany myself with this morning's grace, and feel inside my motion of living.

The seed of acceptance fills me with the patience I need to engage the extroversion needed to combine more insight. I must now fold deeper into my work and all it regenerates in me and my life. Robert and I collaborate in all the angles we need to volume the sacred in our understanding.

We allow the water to rise and the heat of our creativity to hold the potent vessel safe and reconciled of any obstacle to its regenerational speed.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#62 Recognition Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Bring Into the Center
Bring into the Center of your feelings that which is brought to you through the Heart of Gold.
Move the knowing into expression felt and feel the realness of the Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.