Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

Synergy again today. What was once held is now let go of, as this alchemy moves deeper into my life now, and I accumulate the motion made in synergy. The singular mode of Distance gathers me and I begin to unravel like a ball, as it rolls beyond obstacles.

The forward thought needed at this time for me is love, love, love. 
I stretch to it and flex my tightness into an elasticity I need to now embody in all realms of awareness. I make the motion of sway and bend, like a Reed in water.

I build my foundation out of the mud of Gaia. I contemplate greatness so there is room for new eggs in my raven next.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#9 Holographic  Projection Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Sight seen form is what registers as real, in the dimension of three, but this is the only dimension that has that requirement for registry.
This Imprint moves the feeling level beyond its need, for sight seen form, before registry, so that desired form can be felt into being, before sight seen change has occurred in dimension of 3.
This enables the Body Zero Holographic Projection to move into desired dream form. Without this it is always blocked at the moment of impossibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.