Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

The thorough moment is sensitively hidden and I capture my feed to it, to sit and listen. The sacred volume of what I desire in my life is outside of religion, but instead deeply planted in how I see each part and moment of how I live.

I secure my hum with the sound of my question, and I follow its note that is threaded into my desire. I seek and observe all the contents needed to dispel the lie that owns all sacred within anyone, group, or religion, as if the reversal of the light owns the light.

I know to sit in the light and hear the voice of a clarity that marks my life in beauty, love, compassion, recognition, and grace. So be it.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#10 Body Zero Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprintsial Pattern creates the informational conceptionalizational formulator, which allows Body Zero to accumulate records of time and space received, but awareness of records are now to be released for Body Zero accelerated movement of awareness, and release patterns sets that have maintained the status quo for Body Zero's miscalculations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.