Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

Taking in fully the air of this time, I fold myself into a bend that opens me to the bending that now releases its hold. I am bequeathed a solid force of power I need for the transformation of what has not, as of yet, yielded.

I am neither here nor there, I am between the before and after. I look through the narrow reach and feel the rhythm that has eluded me. I wait by the palm of my open hand and call all the fields of seeds to me from all directions.

Once this is done I enrich my life with it. A practice of gathering thousands of seeds under thousands of moons. This Super moon timed with we and we both take our light into the dark play of dreaming life into emergence.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#11 Omnidirectional Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Pattern Fixative
Vibrational Imprint of the patterning essence, that cause energy to set, and brings forth the change needed, in order to move from repeated experiencing, in order to create the omnidirectional experiencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.