Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

Beginning the Start, Creating a foundation, stepping the step. Speaking the word, pacing the rhythm, all part of Earth Seed of Earth. Finally feeling the rumble under my feet. Gaia's voice speaking spring and I am lifted up onto a new foundation.

I step onto terra firma with the conviction created by my inner world. The last few months creating many new perspectives of what is now needed, and the center of my creativity unfolding in many new ways. The sacred position of this new foundation is more organic and allowing.

This is sometimes a harder position for me to always remain. This year I must, because without the seed of patience I will feel unknown and failed. I must Be.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#36 Recognition Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Being
Being is beyond belief, and it can stand before all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.