Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Ether Seed of Earth: Gestation

The solid nature of this time confronts me and I assemble more footage, so I can have more room. Gestation is almost through and the day is beginning to get longer.

I accept the full footage of a spiraled position of potential. I become, as I always become, in patience and love with what now yields itself forward. I comfort my mind and frame with the consolation of what now folds in me.

I take hold of my own formation and ease myself into the new spiraled position of acceptance. My geometric longing yields connection and a deep acceleration of Intent. I follow through in my own sense of Mother and her indulgence of me.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#37 Recognitional Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Be Centered
Be centered, or you will support misperceptions that keep you from inspiration and forward movement toward home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.