Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Ether Seed of Ether: Rebirth

Coming forward in many new ways, I open myself to Space and it fills me with room. The etheric composure begins to penetrate my time and I confine myself into a molecular mold of acceptance.

I am more related to the moment I now sit in. The beginning of something very new to me, and a bit taller in scope than I am really used to. Rebirth, what does that truly embody? I thought I knew birth like the back of my hand. I thought I knew the gestating face of this time, but there is a new rhythm to this transitional geometric equation.

I am not parted from the Mother, but instead, I am more part of her very weft and weave and her face faces me facing. She invokes in me more grace, not less. What a very literal world we live in.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#9 Holographic Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Sight seen form is what registers as real in the dimension of three, but this is the only dimension that has this requirement for registry.
This imprint moves the feeling level beyond its need, for sight seen form, before registry, so that desired form can be felt into being, before sight seen change has occurred in dimension of three.
The enables the Body Zero Holographic Projection to move into desired dream form. Without this it is always blocked at the moment of impossibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.