Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

The time has come to begin to see tall. The time has come for us to see long and far. We have been up so close we cannot see. I am trying to step back and relocate myself, so I can move more heart and compassion toward what is still blind to the beauty that is being given all over the planet.

I speak the mode of diplomacy with the grid shift and alert myself to the codial ceiling that is being broken through for more breath, comfort, and realization. I eat to assimilate what now is rising up from the Mother. I mother myself so I can mother all I love.

I sit in the beauty of time, I feel the courage needed to begin each day in gratitude. A still Force surrounds our world and its planetary transition.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity




#21 Holographic Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Sequential editing of processed thought ideas must be done before quantralized momentum can build, in Holographic Projectional requirement speed rate.
This imprint activates this into trinary code, so the exactness of desired form can be exacted into speed rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.