Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

" Be Bold, Be Bold, everywhere bold." Edmund Spenser, The Fairie Queen. 
"Though fortune's malice overthrow my state, my mind exceeds the compass of her wheel." Wm. Shakespeare, Henry VI, Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Applying this day to ancient rhythms is how I enter today. The Garden calls and I plant my feet firm on Terra Firma. I plant my Garden according to the direction of the Ancient Fey and ask for stamina.

The cellular Remedies of Motherwort, Borage, Calendula, Larkspur, Lovage, Sage, and Nasturtiums spin out of their seedling cup and now spread roots in my hands, and into to the open earth of our garden.

I sing the song of Bold and swing till I hear the rhythm of go. I plant, I bend, I nest, and I touch my toes to thread my way through the Garden's flowing gauze cloth and weave.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#23 Body Zero Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Trinitize this Imprint into your Etheric Fluidium, to create the transcendent flow of the fluidial molecular structural rate, that supports the harmonica flow of movement, without discomfort.
Imprint this into your fluidial sequential processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.