Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Ether Seed of Air: The Word

Taking thought into the center of the cycle I respond to the Circle and wrap around with the Word. All the responding factors of this day plough through me like the Wind. We build Temples around the tented frames and make the accountment more Intentional, even in these very uncertain times.

We anchor our feet and I stand firm in the Mystery, even in the dark as I am. The soil flows through the Garden and wraps around all new Life. I have been under the curtain peeping out and trying to see what is rolling up the soil. 

The word bends over me as if I am a garden gate for it to twist around. All new life is spoken for and the light threads through its fibers.
~ Raven SuSane , Clarity



#5 Creativity Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck, Inner and Outer:
Inner Expressionary
This Imprint creates the potentized energy to release its misperceptional field, space and time lock.
Use this to create holographic pain release-- eighth dimension harmonic pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.