Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Air Seed of Water: Calm

A will initiated calm comes from staying close to your own needs and allowing room for all occasions to mature. Today I hold in my hands my own dreams, hopes, and desires, and I try to see where I am in this water process.

I wake up to sunshine and I allow it to fill me. I rustle through the needs of this time and realize that all is in a certain rhythm and timing, and if I inherent all that is ready, I will feel the flow of my own Intent.

The alchemical calm is well asserted in the process and I should move carefully, intentionally, and exploritively. What one holds is not always seen with the open eye. Often the hand is in the pocket or sleeve of an approaching mystery.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#52 Flower Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This trinity flower essence moves the volume control level to zero, and modifies the molecular responses to zero. This enables the Body Zero to now move its assimilation volume to highest potential without trinity set releases, of molecular responsorial pattern disharmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.