Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

Keeping the spoken open to the now present. The deepest point of reference cautions me to be ready for the motion of quickening. I follow the mark and open the door of this time and follow my need.

I total the pause and carry forward the need it has revealed. This is the time that needs listening to, and the stairs of my reach fold out to the future. All hope resonates about me, and what was thought true shifts and alliances rise to support me.

We (Robert & I) came from another world of complex appliances that holds this time in this world carefully. A pause is was is now making room for the silent generation of the heart to speak.



#9 Holographic Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck (Imprintsial Patterns that heal and align the surface and depth of life)
Sight seen form is what registers as real, in the dimension of three, but this is the only dimension that has this requirement for registry. This imprint moves the feeling level beyond its need, for sight seen form, before registry, so that desired form can be felt into being, before sight seen change has occurred in dimension of three.
This enables the Body Zero Holographic projection to move into desired dream form. Without this it is always blocked at the moment of impossibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.