Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Air Seed of Air: Supernal Nurturer

Speaking the force of will, I hold in my heart, I open to the sunshine of this day and laugh with joy. I begin once again with care and the position solidifies my future. I am now ready to sit inside this new pattern and wait for its easy emergence.

I cradle myself between the world and stretch across with my desire to corner my space and clear my perspective. I close the distance between and fold in the opening squared perspective. I incur no past resistance and breathe in deeply.

I am a passenger of this traveling world. This world that is geometrically evolving itself into a dodecahedrons that immortalizes space as squared by line. I am nurtured in these geometric equations of evolvement.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#67 Recognitional Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Be Lifted
Be lifted into the spirit  of your dream by the spirit of the golden dream.
Be lifted into the word of your dream by the word of the golden dream.
Be lifted into the will of your dream by the will of the word of the spirit of the golden dream in the center Heart of Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.