Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

Sitting close to my feeling, I open my heart to this day and all who would assist me in the loving of this time. I am composed of more soil than before. I complete the asking of yesterday and fold twice. The nature of alchemy creates many new alliances for me.

You who now read these writings have helped me so as I align deeper with this work and exploration. The Imprintsial Patterns help me align with this word, work, and inner transformation. I open to the deep waters of my questions and honor their answers, as I ground them on earth.

I comb the fibers of my Soul and its deep fibers of listening. The miracle of potency engages me and I sit straighter and more ready for assistance and love.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#67 Recognitional Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Be Lifted
Be lifted into the Spirit of your dream by the Spirit of the golden Dream. Be lifted into the word of your dream by the word of the golden dream. Be lifted by the will of your dream by the will of the Word of the Spirit of the Golden Dream in the Center of the Heart of Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.