Pages

Monday, May 25, 2020

Ether Seed of Ether: Rebirth 2

The cellar of the earth calls to the seeds to rise up their courage and emerge above the black earth. I now become the energy force just as the seeds rise, I rise.

I am a Skywalker, a Garden Dakini that knows the above and the below. I walk unSourced no other, but my own Source do I listen to in my breath. I uncrumb the path and now I seek directions from within my own currency.

I am built from my listening and the rebirth is a precision most defined. Rock, paper, scissors, all part of the word. We have used them all to record and place memory from our Soul.

The morning dove sings the song of my childhood. I sing the song of Space, Ether, Raven. Ether Seed of Ether.
~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#20 Celtic Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprint is a Vibratory responder that opens the Holograph to Sound beyond Sound, allowing energy patterning of image from highest potential to occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.