Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy

The sacred confirms the time and I begin to see the results of a potent carriage. I occupy the salt of the rising potency of knowing. I sit inside the alchemical watch, as the cauldron approaches its reconciliation.

The days of so long are amazingly short and I become impatient with the needs I have been taught, but not necessarily need from my own original pattern. I call this original pattern to me so I remember how to navigate this stage with care and love.

I put forward the potent skill of my past and I rotate the cause for success. I am deeply threading a bed of rest, care, and sleep for the new Alchemical Child of this time. This is not a time for plague, but instead, rest, silence, regeneration, and letting go.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#17 Celtic Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprint opens the heart to realize center. From this all transcends into full matrix penetration. This in turn opens the memory of home, as the only path. This Imprint moves energy patterning into expression beyond Self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.