Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Water Seed of Fire: Creative Tension

"Success is assured when you bathe with Fire and dry with Water," Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.
Passing the Cobra from hand to hand to initiate the Kundalini Fire is a Water kind of thing. We must attend to ourselves in this time.

Breathing out fire, breathing in Water. We settle for the count of 10: In 1, Out 2, In 3, Out 4, In 5, Out 6, In 7, Out 8, In 9, Out 10. In this you can utilize this creative tension and occupy yourself more easily.

I take hold of the fire of my desire and float on the waters of acceleration. I calm my mind for my travel. Spinning inside the angle of connection, I relate myself for a leap, so I can attach firmly to my need.

I become a permanent flame of precision, and the I water dragon that I ride through for my own digital rhythm, Blessing myself with the holi waters of the Goddess.
~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#25 Recognitional Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Happiness is Joy Recognized
Happiness is the state of joy recognized beyond the moment.
In this recognition one creates the potentiality of further joy recognized the the expression of happiness that creates lives of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.