Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

"Because men do not perfectly believe or imagine, the result is that arts are uncertain when they might be wholly certain." Paracelsus 1493-1541

The settling of space is now around me and I do not withdraw from the certain. I make whole my words and create from the renewal. I am coming forward in the center of confusion. All lays down its numbers, angles, lines, and geometric equations, forming visions of relief.

The center fold creases and I begin to speak the words I need, to stay steady, firm, and willing. What now yields a line must come from certainty, as it squares my Rede.

I equate only one number and yield a full and able tetrahedronic spin.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#12A Fairy Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Realm Awareness of Formational Sequential Totality is recommended through this Imprintsial Pattern Trinity. Totality of rotational sequential formulations are what make up the Matrix System Movement, that create the Sight Seen Forms in the Third Dimension awareness. As the calculations change, the ability for Sight Seen Form in the Third Dimension changes and moves to the next Highest Potential awareness of Totality of Form Seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.