Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Air Seed of Earth: Squaring the Circle

Taking the choice this day and I make it my own. I round the curve from my dreams and begin to center into the square. All is meant and made Intent. Today I remember a much bigger picture of what now threads through my morning.

The center of this day surrounds me and I wait for a sense of direction. I pick up the thread and follow. Memory succeeds and I remember. Planting tomatoes, the rose of love of the vegetable family, very meaty, and helps us to circumnavigate the power to reach into the meatiness of what love gives and digest the full nature of food.

All food individual to each one's needs. None of us live the same life.

~Raven Susane, Clarity



#41 Body Zero Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprintsial Pattern creates a transformational formulator, which completes the triaxillary recalculation of Body Zero formulational specificaional systems.
This enables Body Zero to move the specification systems into the quantralized molecular rotation.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the uprightness of your thoughts that give so much to us all!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.