Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

Synergy, what a planet that lives on. It is always needed, but in only some places does it grow. I will to become that planet inside of me. Finding the string, weaving the thread in a collaborative visioning  of what we all need.

One taken thread is lifted up to the top and the vining craft of Gaia begins. Our garden is a synergy and we who live here must become that to emanate the united grace needed for space and nourishment.

All anchors lifted at once, all shovels planted into the seeding. I am founded much more forgiven of timing and I wait for the garden to grow inside me. Taking my Soul under advisement I wrap around a new lineage. My own Existial Presence more definitional in this time.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#16 Creativity Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck Outer Expressionary
This is the fortual commission that makes time and space in Onement, with the creation of their recognition formulation quantralized, into hyperspace momentum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.