Pages

Monday, May 11, 2020

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy

"Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance ." Samuel Johnson Rasselds XIII

Coming through the straits, I occupy my breath this morning. The opening of the night has created me more calming and accepting of who I am, and the awesome space I am given each day.

The deeper alchemy of life right now is subtle, but deeply changing of all patterns of life, awareness, and creativity. I bend into the memory of what is now needed, and I square my perspective for an even more generous way of being in the expression of love.

The taking in of the devotional expression of our hearts, we begin to understand ourselves and others, on many new platforms of expression and living.
~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#35 Recognitional Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Question Not
Don't question what you do, but that which you judge. What you judge keeps you in the state of nondiscernement, because that is what you do not understand.

1 comment:

We welcome your comments.