Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

Ether Seed of Earth: Gestation

Did not especially sleep well, but hiding under the covers does not bode well for today, too beautiful. Swang in the early morning garden, as it begins to emerge out of gestation.

Weathering the storms in life speaks well for the future. All will settle in our world and when we learn to bring flowers, vegetables out of soil is the sprouting bud of ease. We are stronger in ways we have never been called before to become.

As the garden sits in her Ancient Rites of Spring to summer, there is great potency that is on the edge of grace and beauty. I stand firm on the garden floor, as I prepare to peck my way out of the shell.

I sit and allow the curve to bend into me. There is success under the soil of gestation and it predicts fortune, love, and grace, Setting up a structure that will feed me in any storms to come. I mask to remind myself to listen. I distance to give myself room to change This decision is not of politics, fear, less of freedom, but instead listening to my Alchemical Mind and the needs of the future.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#25 Recognitional Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Happiness is Joy Recognized
Happiness is the state of joy recognized beyond the moment.
In this recognition one creates the potentiality of further joy recognized the the expression of happiness that creates lives of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.