Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Water Seed of Fire: Creative Tension

Time giving day more room. Fire giving water more room, where it has not before. The gorilla warfare of the elements now moving through time in a new and different way.

I sit into the position of bathing with fire and drying off with water. This is a very careful initiative and I ground myself fully, so I can be more aware. The full gesture of the dance is quite magical and insures success.

The full voidial account is brought into place and position for accuracy. I claim the narrow and I claim the wide. The grammar of life changes and we begin to hear from a new ear. The creative tension occurs its space in the alchemical turn and I bow my fire into my water memory.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#38 Recognitional Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Trust
Trust your inner sound of inspiration, let it guide you throughout the day. You have no need to spin, toil, and worry, because you are given to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.