Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

The creative channel that supports me is within the Synergy of my life and work. I fulfill each moment through this creative repose that is needed to be bold. I acquire more nourishment in this time, by creating a steady flow of insight, by deeply listening to the rhythm and beat of my own intention.

It is not so much how, but instead why. I am inside the question I need to establish a relationship of joy I need. In this part of the work of this year, there is a lost space that I need to reclaim.
I yield to my body's needs, ease, and an intention of creating more joy.

I connect this joy to all I do in a synergy of inclusive joy.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#13 Holographic Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Molecular processing is the instance of molecular recognition into form realization. This Imprint works in support of the materialization formulation of form realization, beyond molecular binary focular emphasis. Binary focular emphasis is the realization combinational vortexual structure, for processed molecular structural form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.