Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

Sitting into the swan dive of this time and realizing that my foundation is stronger than I recognize. I gather my breath into a count of 4, 7, 8. I breathe in 4, hold 7, breathe out 8. I conquer what wants me to feel unsafe.

I go back to my foundation and widen its base. I am colored by all the colors and shades I love, and I embody them strongly in this time. I share, color, pattern, and the strength of my words and pictures. 

This widens my foundation and gives me, and all I love and reach, a larger surface to stand upon and know.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#6 Celtic Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprint activates the cellular memory matrix on all levels. This allows the Highest Potential for Self to vibrate into manifested Wholeness, which potentates the dream into Beingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.