Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

The siren calls and I begin to rise into the current needed for this day. I fall forward and smell what needs to surface. My inner company has now nourished me enough that I long to smell dirt, water, seeds, and begin to repair and rework the garden, that has completely changed its format.

This is much like what has happened in our work and social world. Exciting, yet overwhelming, is the new garden plan I must recover from my dreaming. I have new shoes for my daytime feet that I ordered, and they place me very differently on Terra Firma.

I must be bold and allow my feet to walk and carry me in a whole new way. Not so comfortable yet, but I must walk with them in a whole new placement and plan. Flip flop, which I never wear, are engaging new muscles, new stance, and ready for some heat. The cauldron of creativity starts to stir.
~ Raven SuSane, Clarity

 

#8b Fairy Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprint moves in support of Realm Awareness of Hyperspace Receivement of the Dream, and is increased of all dimensionality of Beingness, and the empowerment of the Recognition of Gift received, is multiplied by Infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.